OMG OMG OMG!! I've lived here 4 years and no one...NO ONE... told me I was 1.5hrs away from an SR-71?! After viewing it at the airfield in Palmdale, CA, we went into the gift shop, only to find that ONE OF THE PILOTS works there! I asked if I could get a photo of him and he said, "would you like to sit in my ejection seat?" UM...YEAH!! "Would you like to wear a helmet?" UM...YEAH!!!! So, here's me and Bill Flanagan!
There are 2 places in Lancaster, one has the SR-71s and the other has a whole bunch of other planes. Hover over the image to see the type of plane. No, the first 2 are NOT the same designation! ;)

Comments

06/19/2016 10:24am

Making photograph is a big art. People like this and capture the movement which they spend in life. This leads to memorized their past and remember their past. People love this hobby and make different angel and style while capturing the photographs.

11/01/2016 7:44am

These planes are so beatiful! I wish I could visit this place to check them out.

12/14/2016 11:38pm

In this day and age of internet marketing and the constant need for writers the trend has now become one where people try to hire only the cheapest writers. Not only that but some writers have lowered their prices whether willingly or unwillingly in order to compete. However, are cheap article writers worth it?

01/04/2017 6:32am

I'd really love to fly on one of them. With a stealth technology.

01/07/2017 6:36am

Well you are doing the right job for plan lovers. I am also interested to get latest information about customization. You progress inspires me indeed.
You just need to continue.

04/18/2017 4:37am

A paper writing service can help save time when trying to meet various deadlines. Students who grasp the basic concept of a class but don't have the time to write a research report or essay can use a writing service to get the job done efficiently. Essay service companies stay up to date with formats and popular topics.

04/20/2017 1:49pm