These are just some of the meteors I captured this weekend. The middle 3 images show a meteor and then the resulting "smoke" created from its travel into our atmosphere.

Comments

01/19/2016 6:28am

The American Journal of Public Health published a study, which focused on the relationship between chlorine found in shower water and different caner types. The report states: "Two-thirds of the harmful exposure is from showering..

04/18/2017 12:29am

I've never experience to watch a meteor shower before. I know that many times there was a meteor shower, but I don't know why I don't experience it. I think that this is the best experience that you ever have. Thank you very much for sharing this topic with us. I hope that you can capture many interesting things in this world. I really love your blog so much.

03/22/2016 10:20am

Transform your home into a luxurious spa retreat with the power of a steam shower unit!

04/22/2016 1:46am

Chlorine and other contaminants found in ordinary tap water are systematically removed with our shower head filters. Enjoy a refreshing bath today.

10/02/2016 6:25am

If you are looking for the best shower head in the market, then you are not looking for what you want. The best shower head will perform very well, indeed if the conditions for which it is made are all present.

10/09/2016 7:55am

Thank you dear for sharing the Geminid Meteor Shower 2015. I hope it can help me with my assignments regarding the meteor. The picture is not very clear, but I guess this is the best any one can capture.

12/23/2016 9:19am

If you're looking for a home DIY project that can save you money and also benefit your neighbours, consider installing a water-saving shower head. Severe water shortages throughout the world have led governments to enact some very hard line water usage policies.

01/04/2017 6:27am

Astronomy is a good hobby. Calm and cold space is just huge and powerful

04/10/2017 2:45am

The best shower head systems available are ones where the least amount of power is used to obtain the highest water pressures desirable. The best models cost the most money however a reliable product that can be purchased for under $50 is the Peerless chrome shower system. Peerless showers and their notable points This is one of those models where the designer has truly though about the needs of a person taking a shower and therefore has come up with a list of unconventional but helpful features.