Dora

09/10/2016

14 Comments

Please welcome our new foster dog, Dora! Dora was about to be euthanized on Christmas Eve when Dawn Smith and her team at Daphneyland Basset Rescue (Acton, California) pulled her into their fold, saving her life. Dora had a grapefruit sized mass on her side, which Jim and I partially paid to have removed recently (another donor picked up the rest of the cost). Dora wormed her way into my heart and we picked her up today to begin a one month fostering, after which the adoption process will continue if everything works out. :) Dora is most likely a corgi/basset mix (a corset, if you will, LOL) and is almost healed from her surgery. She still has a bad eye and a tail that won't work, but we all have flaws. :) Enjoy her journey to our home!

Comments

A happy dog that finds her way to home)

10/21/2016 10:26pm

I love dogs and this will surely entertain us a lot. I love playing with them wherein there are the type of animals that love to express there love to their owners. A very useful guidelines are written here so that our pets will be entertained and they will not be sad due to lack of activities

It’s so heartwarming of you to even foster and adopt that corgi-basset dog. I laugh out loud with the corset. You could have named her that. Why call her Dora? Is she an explorer dog? I’m just kidding.

02/06/2017 5:26am

Dora is such an adorable dog! She's like she found you, I know you will take care of her like a family. Maybe it's destiny, who brought you both in the same place. Can't wait to see her wiggle that tail soon, I'm not gonna loose hope for her. I can see from her eyes that she's happy with you and your family. Hope to see more pictures of you playing Dora!

Thank goodness that the dog was saved. I really admire you for putting a lot of time, money and effort to save that dog. From the previous day, you will see that Dora looked troubled. But, now you can see how happy she is and how comfortable with her new home. I find it really cute to see the combination of a corgi and basset which you called corset. LOL

What a heart-warming story! You guys are on the right time to save this little dog's life. Look how happy she is. She feels loved because of you guys. I wish Dora a kind and loving family that she deserves. And I know that She is grateful that you didn't gave up on her. God Bless you people!

11/24/2016 2:52am

I hope she will be happy with you. How old is Dora? These photos are awesome.

Nothing remain forever. Then why to keep same patter of work again and again. Why to repeat same strategy for very essay. Use differ strategy for different subjects because every subject has its own meaning. Keep such posts on.

04/05/2017 6:26am

Well I sincerely enjoyed reading it.

04/05/2017 6:37am

Great post

great here

Thank you for your article.Really thank you! Really Great.

04/05/2017 6:58am

Very neat post.Thanks Again. Really Great.

04/08/2017 9:38am

be that as it may it is genuine in order to some people age

We are not a typical paper composing administration